I have published a number of resources:-
- No Strings: The Use of Puppets in Development Education, (London: Christian Aid), 1984.
- With Norman Richardson, The Pilgrim, the Island, and The Dove (Belfast: Corrymeela Press), 1997.
- Moving Beyond Sectarianism – a Handbook for Young Adults (16-18), (Belfast: Irish School of Ecumenics), 2001.
- Who We Are – Dealing with Difference, (Belfast: Irish School of Ecumenics), 2003. Online at
- With Colin Craig, Mike Bartle, Joanne Robinson, Jonny McEwen, Rachel and Craig, Different Tracks – a practical resource guide for Community Relations work, Belfast: Corrymeela Press, 2003.
- Stepping Out - CRENI (Community Relations Education Northern Ireland) website, 2006.
I continue to write and illustrate educational resources (not yet published) and am available to produce – write or illustrate - resources for other organisations in the area of Community and Good relations; Global education; and the environment. Please see the ‘Gallery’ on this site and follow the links above to resources already published.
Organisations like the Curriculum Council (CCEA); and NI Council for Integrated Education (NICIE) have already employed my services in connection with publications of their own – Key Stage 3 RE module ‘Prejudice Sectarianism and Reconciliation’ (CCEA); and ‘Anti-Bias Curriculum’ (NICIE). Resources I produced in Stepping out and Who We Are – Dealing with Difference’ (Irish School of Ecumenics, 2003-6) have also been included in CCEA’s resources in ‘Living Learning Together’ year 5, ‘Valuing self and others’ and ‘Learning more about others’; also ‘Living Learning Together’ year 2, ‘Grace and Tracey’ with full recognition of the source.
I have also written group work materials to accompany reflections on ‘Inter Cultural Insights’ for the All-Ireland Churches Consultative Meeting on Racism (AICCMR).